Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Claire 9/14/16 "I Guess this is Goodbye"

By Claire

I guess this is goodbye.

A couple years ago when I came up with this idea, I never thought I'd actually make it happen. But then a year ago, I finally talked Katie into doing it with me and it was fantastic, we had a ton of ideas and the time to do it. (Or at least, we made time). But now life has gotten away with us. She is busy with work and with her writing, and of course her husband. I just got back from Mexico and found a job working part-time as a nanny here in Salt Lake City and am also focusing on my writing and editing. Unfortunately, writing this blog just doesn't seem to be in the cards for us, at this moment (and maybe never, I guess only time will tell).

I want you all to know that I will continue posting anything holistic or healthy living related here on this blog, it just won't be regular like before.

Also, I will be posting regularly on my personal blog. Definitely check that out.

You can also keep track of Katie on her twitter and on her Facebook.

I hope you all find life as amazing as I am right now!

Love always,

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment