Wednesday, April 26, 2017

It's Okay To Make Mistakes

By Claire

Living holistically is all about realizing that everything is connected. So, here is something important I've learned in my life: it's okay to make mistakes! We're all children of God sent here to make mistakes and learn from them. If we couldn't make mistakes we all would have been destined for Hell a long time ago, right?

So, here's my thought on this subject: make mistakes, live your life. But don't allow yourself to dwell on your mistakes. Live and learn.

There's one song I remember very well from when I was a kid. My dad would play it all the time. It went something like "no more excuses, excuses are useless". This has been a mantra for my life all my days. Basically what I get out of it is this: Don't waste time making excuses for what you did. Take responsibility for your actions but don't dwell on them. Learn from them.

I hope that you will go out and live life the way it was meant to be lived, without regret.

Claire

If you would like to learn more about living without regret, check out this blog: http://tinybuddha.com/blog/40-ways-to-live-life-without-regrets/

No comments:

Post a Comment